You are a talent development professional, possibly working from home, and wanting to move forward with your talent review-succession plans and your leadership development.
What should you do? Multiple virtual options are already available to help you move forward:
- ATTEND A SHRM-HRCI WEBINAR: You can attend a live VIRTUAL Talent Review-Succession webinar course coming up on April 28-29 – this webinar includes the shipment of two books to you (The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management) and soft copy templates you can use on the job! You can find info at: www.TalentBenchstrength.com This webinar is only $299, and is SHRM and HRCI Pre-Approved for 6 ongoing educational hours.
- COMPLETE SHRM-HRCI TALENT-SUCCESSION E-LEARNING COURSES: Your virtual Talent Review-Succession training options include our full Talent Benchstrength-Succession E-Learning Course Platform, with 22 video-based courses and some downloadable templates you can use on the job! Here’s the thing…it’s such a bargain at $159 for a one-month subscription! Go to www.TalentBenchstrengthCourses.com to view the course topics.
- CREATE THAT TOOLKIT: What about that Talent Review-Succession toolkit or reference guide you’ve already been meaning to put together, to document your talent strategy, selection criteria, tools and processes? You should take advantage of our current 20% discount on licensing options for talent toolkit and presentation slides for your internal communications!Set up a phone meeting using link – Calendly.com/dorisspies or contact Doris at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- SCHEDULE A “REVIEW OF YOUR TALENT REVIEW” VIRTUAL SESSION: If you have completed at least two years of Talent Review-Succession meetings, you should now complete a virtual “Review of Your Talent Review” process with Talent Benchstrength Founder Doris Spies, who will review your talent strategy strengths and opportunities with you! Contact Doris at email@example.com for more information.
- READ A BOOK: You might be finding this is a great time to read that book you’ve been wanting to read! Check out all talent management books authored by Doris Spies on Amazon at: https:// www.amazon.com/Doris-Sims-Spies/e/B002RZFL6O/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Or, purchase Doris’ books in DISCOUNTED RATES at: https://talentbenchstrength.com/shop/
You know, sometimes we as talent management professionals are not so great about developing ourselves (think physician, heal thyself) so now you should take time for your development actions!