Choose to attend one, two or all three of our upcoming 2-Hour “Tips and Techniques” Webinars
- March 4, 2021: Effective Talent Review Meeting Facilitation
- This webinar includes a live and virtual Talent Review Role Play exercise facilitated by Talent Review Facilitation author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR, and discussions about handling challenges that can arise in Talent Review meetings, keeping the meeting on track and on time, etc.
- March 10, 2021: Working to Reduce Bias in Talent Reviews
- This webinar discusses tips and techniques to reduce bias in talent selection and talent discussions before, during and after Talent Review meetings, as well as a breakout session with Mock Scenarios for the group to review for bias issues and solutions.
- March 18, 2021: Increasing Follow-Through of Talent Review Action Plans
- This webinar focuses on one of the biggest challenges: We have great Talent Reviews but people don’t follow through on action plans! We will discuss actions to take before, during and after the Talent Review meeting that will help you to increase accountability and follow through, as well as a fun Innovation Transfer breakout group session with your peers to share more ideas with other participants.