Note: To add tickets use the “+” (Plus) button
- This event has passed.
July 27-28 2022 Talent Review-Succession Webinar
July 27, 2022 @ 10:30 am - July 28, 2022 @ 2:15 pm CDT
Doris Sims Spies, SPHR, author of
The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide,
Creative Onboarding Programs,
Building Tomorrow’s Talent, and
The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management.
SHRM and HRCI Pre-Approved for 7 hours; the webinar is provided in two 3.5-hour sessions on two separate dates (there is a 15-minute break during each 3.5-hour session). Participants should attend both sessions to receive an HRCI and SHRM webinar course completion certificate; different content is provided on each day.
Pricing is $399 per attendee, and includes:
- 7-hour webinar and workshop via Zoom
- Two books: The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management by Doris Spies
- USA shipping is also included in the webinar registration price; additional shipping charges will apply for shipment of books/materials outside of the USA
- Five templates to use on the job for talent review-succession meeting preparation and facilitation.
Contact Doris for more information about the webinar content and exercises, to obtain group pricing (for 3 or more attendees), or to schedule a private Talent Review-Succession webinar for your HR team.
July 27, 2022: Starting time is 10:30 am CST; ending time is 2:15 pm CST
July 28, 2022: Starting time is 10:30 am CST; ending time is 2:15 pm CST
NOTE: Attendees must attend and complete both webinar days to receive an HRCI and SHRM webinar course completion certificate.
- Receive a copy of The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management in the mail!
- Participate in a Mock Talent Review Meeting Virtual Role Play and a 9-Box Calibration Role Play!
- Receive soft-copy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template and a Talent Management Job Description
- Obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
- Earn 7 educational credit hours for your SHRM and/or HRCI certification!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results.
Additional webinar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitation tips for Talent Review-Succession meetings
- The Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results
The webinar will be facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books! Participants receive Doris’ books as part of the webinar fee!
Whether you are just beginning to formulate a talent strategy or you are seasoned in conducting Talent Reviews (or anywhere in between!), this webinar has something for you! The webinar is full of useful templates, tools, and resources to meet you wherever you are and guide you through your Talent strategy. Doris is an engaging presenter and relates the content to real-world challenges. She approaches the content from a practitioner’s standpoint rather than from a purely academic one. Refreshing! This webinar was a well-spent 8-hour investment. Treat yourself to this webinar. You won’t be disappointed.
For workshop group rates, private workshops / strategy sessions, or for questions about the workshop content.