Note: To add tickets use the “+” (Plus) Button
- This event has passed.
December 8-9 Talent Review Succession Strategy Webinar
December 8, 2021 @ 10:30 am - December 9, 2021 @ 2:15 pm CST
Doris Sims Spies, SPHR, author of
The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide,
Creative Onboarding Programs,
Building Tomorrow’s Talent, and
The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management.
SHRM and HRCI Pre-Approved for 7 hours; the webinar is provided in two 3.5-hour sessions on two separate dates (there is a 15-minute break during each 3.5-hour session). Participants should attend both sessions; different content is provided on each day.
Contact Doris for more information about the webinar content and exercises, to obtain group pricing (for 3 or more attendees), or to schedule a private Talent Review-Succession webinar for your HR team.
Pricing is $299 per attendee, and includes:
- 7-hour webinar and workshop via Zoom
- Two books: The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management by Doris Spies
- Multiple handouts (some in softcopy version to use on the job).
December 8, 2021: Starting time is 10:30 am CST; ending time is 2:15 pm CST
December 9, 2021: Starting time is 10:30 am CST; ending time is 2:15 pm CST
NOTE: Attendees must attend and complete both webinar days to receive an HRCI and SHRM webinar course completion certificate.
- Receive a copy of The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management in the mail!
- Participate in a Mock Talent Review Meeting Virtual Role Play and a 9-Box Calibration Role Play!
- Receive softcopy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template and a Talent Management Job Description
- Obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for your Talent Review-Succession project plans!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results.
Additional webinar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitation tips for Talent Review-Succession meetings
- The Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results
The webinar will be facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books! Participants receive Doris’ books as part of the webinar fee!
For workshop group rates, private workshops / strategy sessions, or for questions about the workshop content.