- Receive a copy of the Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management in the mail!
- Receive softcopy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template, and a Talent Management Job Description
- Obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results. Additional seminar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitating tips for Talent Review-Succession meetings
- The Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results
The webinar will be facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books! Participants receive Doris’ books as part of the webinar fee!
Registration price includes: the 6-hour webinar, GoToMeeting connection, two of Doris’ talent-succession books listed above (shipping included) and four templates to use on the job for talent review-succession meeting preparation and facilitation.
Venue: A GoToMeeting link will be provided to each registered participant.