- Receive copies of the Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management
- Receive softcopy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template, and a Talent Management Job Description
- Participate in exercises such as a Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Calibration Exercise, aTalent Review Logistics Planning Exercise and Mock Talent Review Role Plays.
- Will play the only Talent Benchstrength Board Game in the world!
- Will obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results. Additional seminar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitating Talent Review-Succession meetings
- Calibration discussions using the Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- How to increase follow-through of development actions for successors and top talent
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results
The workshop content facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books!
Register by January 15, 2020 for Early Bird Pricing for the 2-day workshop: $995
“Two Attend for Less” prior to January 15, 2020: $795 each, providing a $200 discount per person, when two or more people attend from the same organization!
After January 15, 2020, pricing is $1,095 per attendee.