Note: To add tickets use the “+” (Plus) button
DFW HRCI and SHRM Pre-Approved 2-Day Talent Review-Succession Strategy Workshop
April 25 - April 26
Doris Sims Spies, SPHR, author of
The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide,
Creative Onboarding Programs, and
The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management.
This workshop is HRCI and SHRM Pre-Approved for 12.5 ongoing educational hours.
Register by March 31, 2023 for an Early Bird registration discount: $995
“Two Attend for Less” prior to March 31, 2023: $895 each, providing a $100 discount per person, when two or more people attend from the same organization!
After March 31, 2023, pricing is $1,195 per attendee
Contact Doris for more information about the workshop content and exercises, to obtain group pricing (for 3 or more attendees), or to schedule a private Talent Review-Succession workshop for your HR team.
Workshop Date(s) – April 25-26, 2023
The workshop will begin on April 25, 2023 at promptly at 8:30 am CST and end at 5:00 pm
The workshop will continue on April 26, 2023 promptly at 8:30 am CST and end at 4:00 pm
Venue: The Aloft Dallas Euless hotel at 1301 Chisholm Trail, Euless, Texas, USA 76039, in a vibrant shopping, movie and restaurant area.
- Receive a copy of The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management.
- Receive soft-copy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template and a Talent Management Job Description
- Participate in exercises such as a Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Calibration Exercise, a Talent Review Logistics Planning Exercise and Mock Talent Review Role Plays
- Play the only Talent Benchstrength Board Game in the world and network with other talent review-succession HR professionals!
- Obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results.
Additional seminar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitating Talent Review-Succession meetings
- Calibration discussions using the Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- How to increase follow-through of development actions for successors and top talent
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
The workshop content facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books! Participants receive Doris’ books in the workshop – The Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management!
If you register for any Talent Benchstrength Solutions event and find you can’t attend, you can either 1) send a substitute attendee in your place or 2) apply your registration fee towards a future Talent Benchstrength Solutions event.
Whether you are just beginning to formulate a talent strategy or you are seasoned in conducting Talent Reviews (or anywhere in between!), this webinar has something for you! The webinar is full of useful templates, tools, and resources to meet you wherever you are and guide you through your Talent strategy. Doris is an engaging presenter and relates the content to real-world challenges. She approaches the content from a practitioner’s standpoint rather than from a purely academic one. Refreshing! This webinar was a well-spent 8-hour investment. Treat yourself to this webinar. You won’t be disappointed.
For workshop group rates, private workshops / strategy sessions, or for questions about the workshop content.